Friday, February 29, 2008

Leslie in the news!

When I went to conferences, I saw that Miss. McCuen had a newspaper article from November 2nd out of The Valley News Today. It had two nice pictures of Leslie! I went to see if I could get a back copy, but they did not have anything prior to the fire that destroyed their office. I went to the Library and they let me take it to The Paper Trail to get a color copy!
I like the way she is getting ready to make a basket! She is also in the one below cheering with her finger in the air.

4 comments:

The Miner's said...

looks like you have a little athlete on your hands! good form.

Mahalia said...

woo hoo what a proud day for mom! she's got so much spunk i love it!

Nephi and Andrea said...

Ya...and to think in pre-school she sat with her hands over her ears because "mommy! These kids are too loud!"

Genevieve said...

She is so cute! She just seem fearless! She is such a good girl!