Thursday, June 12, 2008

Vacation!!




This is going to be a great month! Nephi is closer to being home, and I get to see my two best friends that I grew up with. We just got back from a week at Tracy's house in Des Moines. We took our kids to Adventureland and a large indoor playground. We also tortured them with some great second hand shopping! The pictures and videos in this set are of all of us at the indoor playground. The kids had a blast sliding, running, and doing obstacle courses. While I was taking the video of Danica playing with the balls, Gabe kept shooting baskets and hitting me in the head. Danica really did not get ice cream, but I let her have fun getting the last little bit stuck on the side of Leslie's ice cream cup. The kids got along really well, and it was fun to listen to Abby and Leslie chatter. Gabe is such a sweetheart. He loves to make people happy and when you meet him you could just cuddle him forever.

I will post the pictures and video of adventureland later on!


No comments: