Thursday, July 10, 2008

Deep Conditioning



Our hair has taken quite a beating since we have been at the pool and out in the sun. Nephi has his graduation from the Police Academy tomorrow and we have to look our best! HA HA. SO....I decided to do the tomato paste deep conditioning treatment. Leslie was less than thrilled. My hair stylist told me she could charge 35 bucks to deep condition my hair or I could just do it at home with tomato paste! It really works! So now Leslie is sitting with that nice red tomato paste in her hair for a half hour. She loves me! It has always been my goal to make sure my children have the best memories of their childhood. I'm doing pretty good so far!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Do you smell like tomatoes after you're done? Does it stain your hair? What a weird thing. I would have never thought of something like that.

Nephi and Andrea said...

If you don't wash it out good it can smell a little, but my hair and Leslie's hair is sooo soft right now! The shine came back to. The acid in the tomatoes take out the nasty stuff that gets in your hair!